It’s no wonder kids flock to the Middlebury Club, with it’s numerous and varied program offerings. From the Girls in Focus lock-ins to robotics, Michiana Youth Sports League and an exciting new focus on fine arts, members have always had much to choose from. The Middlebury Club also provides programming with a special emphasis on teens, giving older kids interesting after-school options. The Club partners with local organizations like Church Community Services to provide teens with meaningful opportunities to give back.
The Middlebury Club has an active Indiana Kids program, offering academic assistance and homework help each day in the Learning Center. The Indiana Kids program, a partnership between the Indiana Department of Education and the Indiana Alliance of Boys & Girls Clubs, is a proven strategy to help raise proficiency levels in both language arts and math.
Middlebury Club Information
- During the school year, the Boys & Girls Club of Middlebury is open Monday – Friday beginning at the end of the school day.
- The Club facilities are open until 6:30pm for elementary school age members up to the sixth grade.
- The Club is open for teens, seventh grade to 12th grade, until 8:00pm
- Nutritious after-school snacks are also available to all Club members each weekday
- During the summer months, the Club opens at 10:00am each day and remains open until 6:00pm
- Members of the Club’s Early Bird Program during the summer may arrive at the Club beginning at 6:30am for a small fee
For more information on the Middlebury Club or hours of operation, please call the Club at (574) 825-0873.